* RESERVE NOW - Poringland, PLOT 39 Spring Grove, Borley Crescent, Elmswell, Bury St Edmunds, IP30 *
01284 769691 / 07803 138123 / 01359 256821 / 01449 737706
- ELMSWELL ** NEW HOME - PORINGLAND, PLOT 39 SPRING GROVE - ORBIT HOMES - DEVELOPER WILL PAY 50% STAMP DUTY **
- HIGH SPEC - HALL, CLOAKROOM
- DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- 4 BEDROOMS -1 EN-SUITE
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS, GARAGE & 2 PARKING SPACES
- GAS FIRED RADIATOR HEATING, RESERVE NOW
OPEN HOUSE (C & T) present: A brand new high spec individual detached house, convenient for centre of well served village, East of Bury St Edmunds. Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Family Room, Utility Room, 4 Bedrooms - 1 En-Suite, Bathroom, Gardens, Garage & 2 Parking Spaces, Family/Investment, VIEW ASAP.
Welcome to Spring Grove, a modern development being built by Orbit Homes, in the charming village of Elmswell, lying in the very heart of the Suffolk countryside. Located halfway between the historic, cathedral town of Bury St Edmunds and the pretty market town of Stowmarket, it offers residents an authentic taste of rural England along with all the advantages of contemporary living.
Elmswell is a welcoming, long-established community; the history of the village can be traced as far back as the Roman times, based on a site containing a pottery kiln dated around the third century, and the local Church of St John the Divine is mentioned in the Domesday book. Elmswell is one of the largest and most active villages in Suffolk, and so has plenty to offer residents. It has all the local conveniences for your day-to-day needs, including a Post Office, primary school, supermarkets, barbers, a Chinese takeaway restaurant and no less than two pubs. For a family picnic or a relaxing, summer stroll, there's a beauty spot known as Kiln Meadow close by, home to a variety of song birds, including blue tits, chiffchaffs, willow warblers and many more. It's a beautiful spot, well-managed by local wildlife enthusiasts from the Kiln Meadow Wildlife Group and the Elmswell Community Woodland. Conveniently, Elmswell has its own railway station, so you can hop on a train and be in Stowmarket in as little as 9 minutes or Bury St Edmunds in 12 minutes, with all they have to offer, or right in the town centre of bustling, coastal Ipswich in around 25 minutes.
• Stylish, contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
• 22mm square edge laminate worktops
• Stainless steel single oven
• Induction hob
• Extractor hood
• Tiled splashback
• Stainless steel microwave (Beckley and Poringland only)
• Stainless steel sink in utility room
• Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
BATHROOM, CLOAKROOM & EN-SUITE
• Contemporary white Roca sanitaryware
• Thermostatically controlled shower over bath, glass shower screen with full-height tiling to bath (houses without en suite)
• Thermostatically controlled shower to en suite, glass shower cubicle with full-height tiling
• Chrome ladder radiator to bathroom and en suite
• Lockable mirror fronted vanity cabinet with shaver socket
• Diesse wall tiles
• Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler (Plaxtol, Marsham, Penshurst, Welney, Ashley, Barnwell and Cranford)
• Gas-fired central heating with system boiler and hot water cylinder (Langford, Beckley and Poringland only)
• Thermostatically controlled radiators
• Media plate TV and telephone point to living room
• Data point to living room and up to three bedrooms
• One double socket with USB charging to each bedroom, kitchen and living room
• Downlights to kitchen, utility, bathroom, en suite, cloakroom, hall and landing
• LED under-cupboard lighting to kitchen
• Mains-wired smoke detector and alarm
• Carbon monoxide detector and alarm
• PIR outside light to front and rear
• Electric Vehicle charging point infrastructure
WINDOWS & DOORS
• PVCu double glazed lockable windows and patio doors
• Front door with multi-point locking, deadbolt and chrome furniture
• Walls and ceilings in matt white emulsion
• Woodwork in white satin
• White internal doors with chrome ironmongery
• Built-in wardrobe to bedroom one (excluding bungalows)
• Oak handrail to staircase
• Amtico flooring to bathroom, en suite, cloakroom, kitchen, utility, hall and living room
• Carpets to stairs, landing and all bedrooms
• Choice of Light, Colour or Wood colour palette for kitchen, bathroom and flooring finishes,
dependent on build stage
• Landscaping to front garden
• Turf and patio to rear garden
• 1.8m closeboard fence to rear gardens
• Outside tap
• 10 year NHBC warranty
BURY ST EDMUNDS & AREA
Sitting amidst beautiful countryside, Bury St Edmunds is an historic town and the second largest in Suffolk. Surrounded by many picturesque villages, some of which offer good local amenities, it offers a wide range of cultural, educational and recreational facilities.
Features of particular note include St Edmundsbury Cathedral with its Millennium Tower, the famous Abbey Gardens with the original ruins and The Georgian Theatre Royal, which has recently been the subject of a restoration programme and The Apex, a live performance venue for concerts, comedy and dance, together with a contemporary art gallery. In addition, there are two cinemas, one of which is a multi-screen complex and a sports centre.
Bury St Edmunds and the surrounding villages boast excellent schools and further education is catered for at the West Suffolk College.
The town benefits from extremely good shopping facilities with a twice weekly market and a wide range of independent traders, national chains, five supermarkets and the arc shopping centre, opened in 2009. In addition, there are many pubs and restaurants which cater for a variety of tastes.
The A14 dual carriageway heading west from Bury St Edmunds provides easy access to Newmarket, Cambridge, the Midlands, Stansted Airport and London, via the M11. Stowmarket and Ipswich, both with direct rail links to London's Liverpool Street, the East Coast and the A12 are all readily accessed by heading east.